Friday, November 6, 2009

And in the beginning there was me

Welcome to the beginning of an era, which is me starting a business and a blog that tells all about it. This blog is meant as a space to talk about creating, following dreams, and the journey of turning that into a successful business. Why is this worth reading? There should be lots of interesting ups and downs, twists and turns, and painful mistakes as I try to start a completely new chapter in my life. As someone who doesn't usually make a move until all the i's are dotted and all the t's are crossed, this is uncharted territory. You'll be hearing from me the most often, but there may be posts from my husband/photographer/marketer B.

So, you can see the gist of my business over on the sidebar, but just in case, I create handcrafted jewelry designs. You can check me out at www.intenyears.etsy.com . I've always loved jewelry, but tend to wear only one piece at a time, so I am always on the lookout for something special, different. Not easy to find things that speak to me. So why not create my own? And, based on comments from friends and strangers, it seemed there was a market for my style, which tends to be a little off-center, vintage inspired, and one of a kind.

Oh, and throwing out a wild guess here, but I bet you want to know whats up with the name. intenyears.? intenyears ... aaaaaand ....what?!? That is a post for another day. :)

itsdonner

No comments:

Post a Comment