Monday, March 15, 2010

Hi ho, hi ho

Finally back to work as of today. Finished 2 necklaces I have been working on here and there. Mostly, I am excited to get started on the pile o'goodies my husband brought home with him from a recent trip.




Isn't he sweet? Lots of vintage buttons and beads and pins to incorporate into new pretty things! Plus, I took a soldering course recently and have expanded my wire work knowledge, so new things and new techniques = awesome new necklaces for you! Plus, sore fingers since I did hit my finger with a hammer working on a pendant. Don't expect that to be a one-off occurence.

This week should be pretty busy with creating, photographing, and posting new items, so check here or Etsy often. Lots of irons in the fire, it's an exciting time for us here!

1 comment: