Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday's Five Favorites

I'm here! I'm here! Things have been so busy I admit the blog has been neglected, but being busy is a GOOD thing. To keep you distracted, I am going to link you to Friday's Five Favorites Etsy shops. In other words, five random favorite shops from my list! I always mean to go back, but time has a way of...look, oooh pretties!!!!!

knotworkshop
I just love her sense of humor. One day I was browsing the Etsy forums, and this popped up in one of the threads that was taking itself a bit too seriously. I was hooked (heh) ever since.

Jean Pelle
I fell in love with the decor in the film Mr & Mrs Smith with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. When I went to look up a lighting fixture,
specifically the one in the living room scene, I found out I wasn't the only one. Check out the blog Hooked on Houses if you love set decorating! I about fell out of my chair when I recently found the shop by Jean Pelle on Etsy, and immediately bookmarked it into my inspiration folder.

Sunny SideUp Studio
I just love her spoolie dolls, especially the Cosmic Girl. Wait, I might have just found a new favorite! Reminds me of Nightmare Before Christmas. Aren't they freakin' adorable??

igotcooties
This is not me trying to tell you TMI. Go look, I guarantee you'll have a smile on your face by the time you scroll down the first page. Everybody will want your cooties!!

Creative Thursday.
Oooh, one of my favorite Favorites. I have this print hanging on my wall to motivate and remind me of what I am doing. Her blog inspired me to jump into this business with both feet, and do what I love and the rest will follow.

Have you looked at YOUR favorite lists lately? Feel free to post a random favorite or two in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment