Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday:Five Favorites

Yay! It is the end of a looooong, but very fun, week. Here are my five random favorites picked from my Etsy favorites list.


My Black Dress
I love, I mean love, dresses. But they rarely fit me off the rack, and well, I can't sew. Alterations get expensive, and I mentally add them into any dress purchase, making many of them not so good a deal. So, affordable custom dresses that reflect my modern retro sense of style? Squeeeee! Check out this one, I love the neckline and the little flounce of white peeking out.

Green Post
Wow. 100% Recycled. Upcycled. Re-Used. That's a lot of -ed's! Oh, and totally plantable -ed. Add to a gift, and its a bonus surprise! Weddings, baby shower favors, the list is endless, and nobody breaks a tooth on those hard jordan almonds that look so tempting.


RedLightStudio
All I ask is, where were they 11 years ago when I refused to have a cake topper because I didn't like anything traditional? It may be time to order another wedding cake just for the toppers. And the cake....mmmmm, sugar. Anyway, where was I? Oh, yeah, these. Cute penguin couple! Awwwwwwww! Oh, and their Etsy join date? My anniversary. Kismet!

Blueyedgirls' Boutique
I found this shop because this sign made me laugh, case closed.

LaBelle Fairy
Just because....I wish. And my husband wishes even more. These corsets are just so beautiful, having a hard time finding a favorite one to link. This peach one will do. They all just make me speechless.

Wow.Yeah.Okay....on that note I think I am going to head off and have a great weekend. Maybe watch some Tudors ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment